Paul and Gilly

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What about a trip to London


I decided that the wedding dress I liked was in London, so had to plan a quick trip to go buy it ( yes I know what you thinking, buying a dress in London? pounds?? is she nuts?? yes a little crazy, but I've had my heart set on this dress for awhile)
So thankfully my friend Tanya said she would love to go with me, I was very glad as you definately need a second opinion when buying this once in a lifetime piece of clothing.




The weather was a bit of a shock, we both had to dig out our winter woolies, however London really heats their underground and shops up so much, that once inside you are boiling.

We had a great time sightseeing, we hopped on "The BIG BUS Company" and for 20 pounds, we could hop on and off for 48hours and enjoy a river cruise down the Thames. Only problem was I lost our tickets at around hour 30, they blew away oops ( we sat upstairs in, open air bus) sorry monkey! )-:




Pigeons at Trafalgar Square, they all looked so cold.... shame




Harrods at Christmas Time






River Cruise



By the way the trip was short and sweet, but thank goodness my stress is over as I got what I went for ( thanks Dad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

life insurance
life insurance Counter