Paul and Gilly

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

South Africa Oct 06


Going home is crazy as all you expats know, its see him, see her, go here, go there, rush, rush, rush. However the two most important things I went home for was my Mom's 60th (those of you who know my Mom, also know that she does not look her age at all, well done Mom, age is just a number anyway. The second most important thing that happened was the birth of my best friend Shazi and her husband's Rodney's beautiful baby boy Keegan Neil Johnstone. Congratulations to to both of you.


I had a fabulous dinner with my two vey best friends, Bronwyn and Shazi, where I asked them both if they would do me the honour of being my bridesmaids. They are truly two very special human beings, who have both stood by me through thick and thin, I can't imagine what it would be like to not have them in my life. You gals are terrific!!! Love Ja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

life insurance
life insurance Counter