Paul and Gilly

Thursday, June 22, 2006






Back in LA, we spent time visiting Paul's Uncle, Paul hasn't seen him for about 6 years and it was my first time meeting him.
We had a great time, his African Grey Roxy took an instant liking to me, I think it was because I was drinking red wine, on about the 3rd daythough , she took a bite out of my finger so I reckon it was the wine she liked and not me after all ha ha !!!



We visited Universal Studios, very interesting especially Whisteria Lane where Desperate Housewives is filmed, it is so small. Thank goodness for a wide angled lens. The Mummy Ride was pretty scary but best of all was Shrek in 4D. The movie set for War of the Worlds was also unbelievable, they used an actual 747 and tore it to bits, they have left it there as part of the Universal Studios Tour.








Universal Studios football "Player of the year"










The rest of LA wasn't to great, we liked Orange County the best, the Californian Beaches are average , Cape Town I can tell you is a million times better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

life insurance
life insurance Counter