Paul and Gilly

Friday, March 30, 2007



A couple of tasks had to be fufilled throught the evening, to name but a few, 'get a business card from an out of towner". we found a South African. 'Sit on the lap of a guy named Paul" Rachael found our Paul he was very friendly. 'Have someone have a body shot off me" this was done after I lay down on the bar counter and a guy had a body shot off my stomach.. ha ha it was sticky. " Go behind the bar and pour a drink" I was pretty frazzeled by this stage so I think most of the drink ended up on the floor but heh I still did it.




Have my foot massaged" that was easy although I did not have a pedicure but feet still looked ok (-: The night ended with Foxlove, Ruby, Sugar lips and myself at a shisha bar having hubbly bubbly but thats where my drunken state got the better of me and I had to head home, thanks to Rachael, my trusted friend, she made sure I got home safely!!
It was a fabulous evening, I was so spoilt!!! Thank you everyone for the great giifts, they will certainly provide lots of entertainment especially on the honeymoon (-:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

life insurance
life insurance Counter